Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mike Swanson's Blog : Update on My Illustrator Plug-In and Flash to XAML Conversion Tool

 

Update on My Illustrator Plug-In and Flash to XAML Conversion Tool

Just over three years ago, in July, 2005, I released the first version of my Adobe Illustrator to Avalon/XAML Export Plug-In. The plug-in started off as a weekend project, and it’s since become quite popular. The plug-in is included in most WPF and Silverlight books, and it’s fun to see it referenced when I’m thumbing through new releases at Borders or Barnes & Noble. I hadn’t been watching the download stats, so I checked tonight and was surprised to see that it’s been downloaded over 75,000 times (actually a bit more, but the stats aren’t complete). Even if I only counted the most recent release, that would make it a top download on CodePlex. That’s pretty cool.

Mike Swanson's Blog : Update on My Illustrator Plug-In and Flash to XAML Conversion Tool

No comments: