Wednesday, March 26, 2008

ux.artu.tv

158MB of goodness.

XAML-Ready Design Agency with Expression Blend - MIX08 Session

March 8th, 2008

Hello!

We had such a blast at MIX08!  I hope you had a great time too. I had a session on Friday called XAML-Ready Design Agency with Expression Blend. I feel very happy for meeting all the folks that were able to join us during the session. I have published all the assets for my session including the DeepZoom “slide deck” we used during the session (I decided I wouldn’t use PowerPoint anymore, just DeepZoom Smile). I’m also including my source Expression Design file to my slides.  Feel free to re-use, just add a note mentioning the source Tongue out - Arturo Toledo | ux.artu.tv

I was reviewing the www.visitmix.com site yesterday night and I discovered all the videos for entire event are already published there!  All these videos represent an amazing source of training and information. I personally learned Silverlight 1 by watching the MIX07 sessions. Now with the MIX08 you literally have days of recorded video with amazing content, technical, creative and even on Design theory with the UX track.

ux.artu.tv

No comments: