Sunday, September 9, 2007

schark ! and Silverlight

I'm presenting Microsoft Silverlight and some of the associated technologies to our interface design and usability studio company, schark ! 

The presentation I did seemed to go over pretty well with the previous developer crowd at my company, though I had way too many demos to show I was glad to find the Halo 3 one at the last minute.

 Here's a link to one application for Silverlight, a Vista Sidebar Gadget creation.

Have you ever said to yourself “Hmmmm… I have some ideas for Sidebar gadgets… I should really learn how to create one” Well, the good news is, it’s rather easy to create sidebar gadgets! In fact, it’s easy to create Sidebar gadgets that use Silverlight content. In this post, I’ll show you how to use Silverlight to create an inkable surface on a sidebar gadget

Source: Gavin Gear's Tech Blog

No comments: