Friday, September 21, 2007

ScaryNoises: Silverlight and Expression Resources

 

Silverlight and Expression Resources

Here's a veritable cornucopia of resources online related to Silverlight and Expression. Thanks to the India DPE team for pulling this list together.

I'd add one late-breaking item: The Expression Blend 2 September Preview. Cool stuff there!

Webcasts

Websites

Silverlight Tutorials

Silverlight and Blend Videos

Blogs

Newsgroups and Forums

Posted by bradbecker at September 18, 2007 09:44 AM

ScaryNoises: Silverlight and Expression Resources

1 comment:

ruanner-minhui said...

Dears Sirs

Silverlight

I am the owner of a site silverlightru.net. It is a new but actively and successfully developing blog devoted to Silverlight technology. My blog is the first such project in Russia written on the Russian language. I would be grateful if you could place on your site the link to my resource that users all over the world have found out about Silverlightru.net. I would also appreciate if you could send me the answer to my e-mail: dmitrcox@gmail.com.


I look forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully


Dmitriy Shelest
The owner of a site