Sunday, May 27, 2007

What no Silverlight?

This is a blog on Silverlight, after all.

The first thing I need to do here is to get some Silverlight going... which will be interesting since Blogger doesn't host .js files.

Let's see how I can get Silverlight into this blog. Of course, there is a bit of irony in letting Google host this for me. I could post this blog on my MSN Spaces account, but I have not used that one in awhile.

I have already figured out a couple of business ideas I'll be trying to implement using Silverlight as the facilitating technology. Web 3.0, here we go. (or is it 3.5 now?)

For now, check out Scott Guthrie's blog, if for nothing more than that cool picture of the underside of the Space Needle. I'll be taking pictures of the base of the CN Tower next week to see if I can work on the title image for this blog, or maybe just borrow a picture from Nike333.

No comments: